Congratulations to Brandon, D., Addison, Charissa, and Kalen.
Together, they have been awarded $39,100 in financial assistance towards their gender-affirming surgeries! Each of them has received enough funds to help them fully reach their respective surgical expenses so that they can receive care.
Meet the Recipients:
- Brandon C. from Idaho
- Addison S. from Indiana
- Charissa H. from Pennsylvania
- Kalen M. from Indiana
Because of the larger-than-expected number of applications, our volunteer team is still closely working with a few remaining finalists in order to connect more folks to care. Therefore, we will be announcing additional recipients for the 2019 cycle in the coming weeks – stay tuned!
To our donors, volunteers and supporters: thank you so much for your generosity in your donations, time, and talent to make this all possible. We could not do this work without you.
We wish to also gratefully acknowledge the generous donations of this year’s sponsors:
- Dr. Scott Mosser and the Gender Confirmation Center
- Dr. Daniel Medalie and Cleveland Plastic Surgery
- Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel and The Spiegel Center
- Dr. Sherman Leis and The Center for Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Dr. Hope Sherie and The Cosmetic Concierge
- Dr. Charles Garramone and The Garramone Center
- Dr. Steinwald and The Center for Cosmetic Surgery
- Jack Kabza and The Elsevier Foundation
- Clark and the Be Proud! Charity Auction